This blog is a blending of all of our family recipes onto one site. Please post comments and share any and all of your recipes (by emailing me, Pam.) The best way to navigate and find a recipe is to click on a label, which categorizes the recipes by people and type of dish. I am open to any feedback on how to improve this and make it the best it can be.
Labels
- appetizer (3)
- april (12)
- Aunt MaryAnn (2)
- bread (10)
- breakfast (11)
- cake (5)
- casseroles (2)
- comfort food (5)
- cookies (18)
- desserts (29)
- dinner (18)
- dips (2)
- doug and alison (1)
- dough (1)
- drinks (1)
- grandma lass (4)
- grandma weiss (1)
- Jennifer Lass (1)
- lunch (5)
- marinade (1)
- muffins (3)
- nana lass (15)
- pam (42)
- pie (4)
- pizza (1)
- salad (2)
- sandwiches (2)
- sauce (1)
- sides (5)
- slowcooker (1)
- soup (3)
- tammy (2)
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Why I am creating this blog....
For about a year now, I have been gathering family recipes from everyone in the Lass family. It is taking longer than expected and I am busier than ever keeping up with Luke, Ava and Sydney so I have decided to add the recipes to this blog since it is easier for the meantime. Anyone can access this at anytime and I will label each post with the type of food for easy finding later. When we think we have added all recipes and not forgotten one, then I will put them in a book. I like to cook myself and make up my own little recipes as I go, so this will be a good place for me to write them down as well. I encourage anyone else to do the same thing. Just email them to me and I will post them. My Nana FuFu was an amazing cook who has inspired me and also did not write down a lot of her amazing creations that I would kill to have recipes for today. Also, if you have any cute photos of any of the kiddos helping cook, I would love to add them to the blog and the book, so just email them to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment